Pages

Pages

Friday, July 2, 2021

Blessings Come in All Sizes

I used to believe that size of the blessing determines the usability of the said blessing. Over the past serval months, I have experienced small, tiny, almost unnoticeable blessings occurring in my life. God has always blessed my life even through difficult situations. However, little blessings can really make a huge impact, as to suppose receiving a prayer answered on your time schedule. By the way, God works in His timing thru His divine will not ours. Since the summer of 2016, the onset of an autoimmune disease called Cerebellar Ataxia causes me to produce too many B cells. Well in April my six months checkup showed the rate of B cells growth almost being at a normal level. Upon hearing this I asked the doctor to write a physical therapy order. Well, I wanted to try aqua therapy as opposed to the traditional route. My neighbor whom I known for years actually uses the gym/spa where I was about to go conducted this therapy for her patients. It makes it so much easier to have someone working with you that already knows you. I also am in the process of getting off of a medication that causes a side effect in which my muscles are tightened. My walking and strength have improved a great deal. These tiny improvements are blessings in my healing of this disease. I wished for the longest time that God would bring instant healing via a huge miracle. I still do believe could that He could do that. Maybe, these struggles and other hardships in the past are useful for teaching me something. God does not cause the hardships that we face, but he can use them for His good. 

Romans 5 3-5: We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trial, for we know that they help us develop endurance. And endurance develops strength of character, and character strengthens our confident hope of salvation. And this hope will not lead to disappointment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment